Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the “high/low game” and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
Registration Includes lots of opportunities for networking, including a networking gourmet buffet lunch and a Happy Hour following class.
Current Chapter members receive a $50 discount! Plus, the first 20 Chapter members to register receive a $25 scholarship, for a total savings of $75.
William Mohr is CEO of Mohr Financial, a real estate investment company in Oakland, California. Bill specializes in real estate group investments. His skills are in acquisition, disposition, arranging equity and debt, exchanging, design, construction, development, and management for mixed use, retail, industrial, senior housing and multi-family. Bill teaches a number of courses for CCIM, including CI 101 and CI 104, Negotiations and Commercial Real Estate Tools.